The Boomer Esiason Foundation’s staff is comprised of individuals with expertise in cystic fibrosis and program development, event planning and fundraising, marketing and communications, and management. The Board of Directors includes leaders in the business community who generously give of their time and resources in support of BEF’s critical mission. These dedicated people may come from all walks for life, but they all agree on one thing: they’ll do whatever it takes to beat cystic fibrosis
Mission & Credo
- The brightest researchers and scientists, who every day come closer to finding a cure for cystic fibrosis, have the resources they need to expand and accelerate their efforts;
- Dedicated doctors and caregivers have access to innovative and effective treatments that ease the suffering and enhance the lives of the children and adults afflicted with cystic fibrosis;
- People from all walks of life are educated and motivated to become committed participants in the ongoing battle against cystic fibrosis;
- Those directly affected by cystic fibrosis are encouraged and empowered to fully understand this deadly disease and to take active roles in combating it; and
- Students and hospital staffs are provided with the financial resources and educational tools they need to prepare for life’s challenges and to create a legacy of quality healthcare for generations to come.
The Boomer Esiason Foundation exists to inspire and support those with cystic fibrosis.
We believe each individual with CF has a voice.
We believe each voice should be heard, for it is those voices that give us both understanding and direction in our fight.
We believe in the power of positive reinforcement, exercise and enlightenment.